City Walls - Minčeta
4 images 1 contributors
About this spot
A walk along Dubrovnik's famous city walls that surround the Old Town is a unique and wonderful experience and a must-do when visiting Dubrovnik. The walls are 1,940 metres long and you can walk all the way around them (it usually takes about 2 hours). This spot focuses on the highest part of the walls to the North, at the Minčeta tower.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.