About this spot
The City of Palouse is a small farming community in the eastern Palouse area, just 2 miles west of the Washington-Idaho border. It is along the Palouse Scenic Byway. The downtown area along Main Street has interesting old buildings, antique shops, a historic clock, and a newspaper and printing museum.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.