2 images 1 contributors Shoot with care
Shoot with care
About this spot
Cill Chriosd, also known as Kilchrist (Christ's Church,) is the ruin of the former parish church of Strath. The church ruins are surrounded by a graveyard. The church, built in the 16th century, replacing an earlier medieval church, was used until 1840 when a new the parish church was built in Broadford.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.