Church of St Lazarus
4 images 1 contributors Shoot with care
Shoot with care
A quiet word to the priest would be good if you are planning to use a tripod inside the church.
About this spot
The Church of Saint Lazarus, is a late-9th century church in Larnaca, Cyprus. It is the site for the Feast of St Lazarus or Lazarus Saturday, the day before Palm Sunday.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers