About this spot
Unlike most of the photo spots within Samuel H. Boardman State Scenic Corridor, this one requires a bit of effort. The reward for the effort is the opportunity capture images of a portion of the Oregon Coast that is very beautiful and yet little photographed. China Beach is a very nice stretch of sand below steep, forested cliffs, with numerous small sea stacks just offshore.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.