Chiesa di San Francesco
2 images 1 contributors
About this spot
This convent, founded in 1211, perhaps right in the place where an oratory was dedicated to San Miniato, is a large complex of numerous extensions carried out over the centuries. Inside, the convent has two elegant cloisters. The church and nave houses numerous works of art from the 17th and 18th centuries.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.