About this spot
The Chelan Lakeshore trail offers photographers scenic vistas north over the lake to the mountains beyond, as the trail climbs up and over cliffs and down into deep creek beds. Flower-filled meadows are passed as well as deep forests. Of the campsites along the lake, Moore Point and Fish Creek are the most scenic (the boat can drop you directly at Moore Point if preferred). Plan a minimum of 2 to 3 days for this hike. Add an extra day if you wish for time to explore and photograph Stehekin before cruising back down the lake.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.