Cerkev Sv Mihaela (St Michael Church)
3 images 1 contributors Shoot freely
About this spot
Cerkev Sv Mihaela (St Michael Church) was built in 1939 and is a wonderful example of mastery of Slovenian architect Jože Plečnik. It is very unusual, very different from all other churches in Slovenia and worth visiting to see the architecture.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
Offer ends March 28
This spot appears in 1 guide.