Shoot with care
About this spot
Cerkev sv. Jožefa (St Joseph Church) is one of he newest churches in Ljubljana. It was built after the 1895 earthquake which damaged Ljubljana significantly. During WWI the church was used as a military barracks. In Socialist Yugoslavia the church was given to VIBA film company and in independent Slovenia it was finally given back to Jesuits.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.