About this spot
Cardiff has several well-preserved Victorian and Edwardian arcades. This one was constructed between 1882 and 1889. The arcade is particularly famous for the balconies that split the shops across two floors and two large arches mirror each other on either end of the arcade, seen perfectly from the second floor.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.