About this spot
Situated atop of one of the riverbanks (Romans call them “Muraglioni”) this viewpoint overlooks one of the wide bends in the Tiber passing through the Eternal City, with a side view of Castel Sant’Angelo in the background. An overturned, semi-submerged boat can be seen in the Tiber, just below Ponte Vittorio Emanuele II. You will be shooting from the sidewalk, and from the nearby Ponte Principe Amedeo Savoia Aosta.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.