Carreg Cennen Castle - South Viewpoint
5 images 4 contributors
About this spot
A spectacular castle dating back to the 13th century perched upon a limestone cliff in the west of the Brecon Beacons National Park, and the county of Carmarthenshire. This viewpoint south of the castle, along a mountain road, provides a wonderful composition with a telephoto lens.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.