About this spot
The beach of Calvi stretches for 6 Kilometers, so there are plenty of different opportunities to take pictures finding a different shooting angle. Calvi's beach is a bay of white sand with nearby woods of maritime pines and has some of the clearest water on the island. From here, the views across the bay and the Calvi Citadel are simply wonderful.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.