About this spot
This magnificent, 140-year-old café is situated in the centre of Vienna on the ground floor of the former Bank and Stockmarket Building, today called the Palais Ferstel. The café was opened in 1876, and in the late 19th century it became a key meeting place of the Viennese intellectual scene. Pausing here for a coffee or tea and one of their tempting cakes or desserts is a must!
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.