Burnham on Sea Lighthouse
17 images 6 contributors Shoot with care
Shoot with care
Check tide times. Popular area of outstanding natural beauty - do all you can to reduce your impact and keep it this way.
About this spot
This is a wooden “box” lighthouse only accessible during low / receding tide. There are sand dunes with tall grasses nearby to the location as well.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.