3 images 1 contributors Shoot with care
Shoot with care
Kočevski Rog is the central habitat for brown bear. It is common for bears to roam in the area. If coming alone, it is a good idea to "be heard" so the animals have a chance to move away.
About this spot
Bunker 44 was one of numerous partisan secret hideouts in the forest of Kočevski Rog. It is basically a hole between Karstic rocks, covered with wooden desks and camouflaged.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers