Shoot with care
Kočevski Rog is the central habitat for brown bear. It is common for bears to roam in the area. If coming alone, it is a good idea to "be heard" so the animals have a chance to move away.
About this spot
Bunker 44 was one of numerous partisan secret hideouts in the forest of Kočevski Rog. It is basically a hole between Karstic rocks, covered with wooden desks and camouflaged.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers