About this spot
This spot gives you views of several of Yosemite’s greatest attractions. Besides just Bridalveil Fall and El Capitan, if you are there in the early spring when the runoff is high you will have a good view of Ribbon Fall on the west end of El Capitan. With just a short walk from the parking space you can be on the bank of the Merced River and get a great view of El Capitan and the river.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.