Bonifacio Cliffs - Avenue de Charles de Gaulle viewpoint
2 images 1 contributors
About this spot
Bonifacio is famous for its steep white limestone cliffs. They welcome visitors coming from the southern Sardinia. The best way to see the cliffs is from the sea. Unless you have a drone, this spot is the best position if you want to take a picture from an elevated point of view using tripod and filters.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.