About this spot
Mills Lake is one of Rocky Mountain National Park’s most beautiful lakes. Because of this it is named after the man who is known as the Father of Rocky Mountain National Park, Enos Mills. The view from the north end of the lake is simply breath-taking with high peaks surrounding the lake on the east, south and west. The mountain on the east side is Longs Peak, the highest mountain in the national park.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.