BL - Lake Haiyaha
3 images 1 contributors
About this spot
The Lake Haiyaha area is a gorgeous part of the park that looks up at the south side of Hallett Peak. The name Haiyaha is an Arapahoe word meaning “Big Rocks”. When you get here you will see how apt this name is as the entire area is composed of giant granite boulders with the occasional tree popping up between them.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.