About this spot
Alberta Falls is a very popular destination for families as it is one of the easiest to reach waterfalls on the east side of Rocky Mountain National Park. It is not a large waterfall, being only about 25 feet high, but the roar of the water especially in the spring is very impressive. It is also a beautiful little fall with quite a bit of character.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.