Shoot with care
Be careful if leaving the pathway. There are no fences and it's dangerous if you're too close to the edge of the cliff.
About this spot
The falls plunge down an 80 meter-high cliff into a large green pool. The falls were named by German settlers who were feeling nostalgic for their home. Swimming is possible in the pool.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers