Beneath SNP Bridge
2 images 1 contributors
About this spot
Most SNP (SNP Bridge in English) is officially known as the Bridge of the Slovak National Uprising or colloquially known as the UFO Bridge. It is a road and pedestrian bridge crossing the Danube. This spot refers to the south bank of the river, where you can walk beneath the bridge.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.