Bellevue Botanical Garden
2 images 1 contributors
About this spot
The Bellevue Botanical Garden provides a chance to explore nature while still in the city. The 53- acre grounds are covered with cultivated gardens, woodlands, and wetlands. Featured gardens and displays include a Japanese garden, a rock garden, a fuchsia garden, an annual dahlia display, a rhododendron glen, a fern collection, and more.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.