About this spot
This set of two black locust trees sits near the of intersection of Becker and Bald Butte Roads in an agricultural field. There is some assorted farm machinery near the base of the trees, but from the viewpoint, it is blocked by a small rise. The trees make a interesting contrast with the surrounding fields.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.