Shoot with care
This is unsupervised outdoor museum and national heritage. Please respect the objects and do not cause unnecessary damage. The area is also the central habitat for brown bear. It is common for bears to roam in the area. If coming alone, it is a good idea to "be heard" so the animals have a chance to move away.
About this spot
Baza 20 was an important partisan camp in Kočevski Rog area. It was the centre of resistance, Osvobodilna fronta (National Liberation Front) movement in Second World War. Nowadays, this is a memorial site and an open air museum.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers