About this spot
Axel Towers is designed by Lene Tranberg from the award winning Danish architect firm Lundgaard & Tranberg Arkitekter. A photogenic building with an untraditional shape and metallic brown façade that blends into the existing colour scheme of Copenhagen. The golden façade cladding consists of a mixture between copper and zinc known as tombac. It is a material, which gradually changes its colour over time.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.