Arco degli Acetari
2 images 1 contributors
About this spot
Arco degli Acetari (Vinegar Makers’ Arch) is a lovely internal courtyard dating back to the middle ages, when the vinegar makers used to work here. Nowadays, the courtyard is the entrance to several private apartments and you can do little but admire the overall arrangement, colors, and feel detached from the buzzing of the nearby metropolis. It’s like stepping back in time.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.