Ancient Groves Nature Trail
4 images 1 contributors
T. Kirkendall and V. Spring
About this spot
This is a 0.5-mile walk through a lowland rain forest. The area is very damp and marshy. Expect lots of green; trees are large and the understory is covered with ferns. Wear sturdy shoes, the trail can be spongy with the occasional puddle in early season or after a rain storm.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.