Alpine Road & Larch Trees
3 images 1 contributors Shoot with care
Shoot with care
This spot is part of Triglav national park. Check their website for more information about the regulations. In summer season the traffic on this road is limited.
About this spot
This is the start of the upper part of the Mangart road with wonderful views south towards Rombon and Jerebica peaks. Around this section there are many beautiful larch trees which you can use as your foreground when composing a shot.The road itself can make a good subject.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers