Aira Force and High Forces, Lake District
10 images 5 contributors
About this spot
Aira and High Force are two waterfalls on Aira beck just before it flows into Ullswater. High Force is higher up the valley, with Aira lower down. Aira has highest drop of the two, and a stone bridge that crosses over the top of the falls.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.