Shoot with care
Beware of the cliff edge!
About this spot
A world renowned location for watersports which has rugged coastline that is great for seascapes. It hosted the Red Bull Cliff Diving World Series in 2012, 2013 and 2016. The lagoon was a former slate quarry until 1910 when it was abandoned and flooded.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.