About this spot
Aberavon has one of the longest seafronts in Wales, with a contemporary promenade and sandy beach that overlooks Swansea Bay. A part of the the Swansea coastline, between Baglan and Port Talbot, with views to Swansea in one direction, and Port Talbot steelworks in another.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.