Abandoned Lime Quarry Kenfig Hill
5 images 1 contributors Shoot freely
About this spot
An abandoned lime quarry near Kenfig Hill, Bridgend County Borough. A rambling site that offers photographers an opportunity to capture industrial heritage artifacts in a free and unrestricted environment. There is a deep lake on site and extreme caution should be exercised in close proximity to it. Similarly the superstructures should not be climbed as interesting angles and perspectives are achievable from ground level.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.