About this spot
In an area rich in rural beauty, the old Dutch barn on the outskirts of Sixpenny Handley offers agriculture architecture to compliment the bucolic settings. The Dutch barn is an attractive structure, with a curved roof set over a steel frame (without walls) that is used to store the biennial wheat crops so it’ll normally be full if shooting oilseed rape. The barn really shines when it is set amidst a sea of blooming oilseed or wheat crops.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.