About this spot
The B3082’s Beech Avenue is part of the National Trust’s Kingston Lacy estate being planted in 1835 by William John Bankes as a gift for his mother. Today, nearly 200 hundred years later the trees and avenue have matured and developed into a stunning sight that flanks a two mile stretch of Dorset road. The trees overhang the road from each side creating a tunnel like effect.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.