About this spot
An annual free event featuring aerobatic displays, military aircraft and vintage planes from the past, plus displays on the ground of aircraft and military exercises. The event is viewed from Swansea beach and typically takes place on a Saturday and Sunday in early summer.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This event appears in 1 guide.