About this event
The Slovenian evening is a fun event run 3-5 times a week in the centre of Ljubljana. It features folklore dancers and musicians who perform whilst you enjoy a dinner of typical Slovenian food and wine. Dancers are great to photograph, so make sure you arrive a bit early to get a few posed photos before the show starts. The dancers are used to photographers and won’t mind this at all.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.