Shoot with care
While photographers are allowed on the street to take images be careful not to block the people sitting and standing on the side of the road.
About this spot
The parade and festival is the largest event in Santa Barbara County, drawing crowds of over 100,000 spectators from around the world since the first parade in 1971.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers