Shoot with care
Respect that people live here
About this event
The Drežnica Carnival, where the unmarried boys participate, is one of the more known Carnivals in Slovenia. The Drežnica Carnival is a very old traditional Carnival of pagan origin. The wooden masks are carved out by the boys themselves thus passing the lively cultural heritage on from generation to generation.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.