Your shots, spots and photography insights are what keeps PhotoHound alive and help us all get the most out of our photography and travel plans.
To thank you our most active PhotoHounders for sharing spots and photography knowledge with the community, we invite them to join our PhotoHound Partner Program and become PhotoHound Pros.
Our PhotoHound Pros are spotted by the PhotoHound team and invited by us to join the Partner Program, but if we haven’t discovered you yet and you would like us to take a look at your contributions, please complete the form below and we will review your application.
Here’s what we’re looking for:
Gardens By The Bay
Singapore Jon Chiang
We are always on the lookout for photographers who
- Have a passion for sharing photo locations with like-minded photographers;
- Understand, live and photograph by the PhotoHound Code of Responsible Photography;
- Have an inspirational portfolio of travel images and have added a minimum of 20 high quality Premium Spots to PhotoHound;
- Are skilled and knowledgeable about the locations they have; photographed and can write up helpful and accurate info to help other photographers find and enjoy those locations.
In return we offer PhotoHound Pros
- The opportunity to earn money for your Premium Spots via our Revenue Share Scheme *
- Lifetime free access to the PhotoHound platform;
- 10 free 1-year subscriptions to offer to photography friends and clients per annum;
- An enhanced user profile (to include your workshops, products and photography featured on the PhotoHound site).
* Based on a % of of revenue income for a fixed 3-year period per Premium Spot
London, England Jon Reid
Apply To Be A PhotoHound Pro
Don’t forget when adding spots to the PhotoHound platform, you must adhere to the following criteria:
- Spots must fit with the PhotoHound Code of Responsible Photography;
- Spots must not infringe copyright regulations;
- Coordinates and markers must be accurate;
- Include accurate, helpful local and technical information;
- Add high quality, inspirational photographs that are representative of location;
- Added spots must be accessible by general public and must not put photographers at unnecessary risk or at odds with regulatory guidelines.
- Spots must be attractive for other visiting photographers;
- Spots must not be a duplicate, or very similar to one already added;
- Even if a spot is not fully populated it could still be promoted to Premium Spot status as long as it’s helpful and accurate. The community will help to improve the information.
Tibbett Road Windmill Viewpoint
United States Joe Becker