We feel that amazing work by our most active PhotoHounders deserves to be celebrated, so we’ve created an exciting Partner Program to do just that!
When we notice a top dog PhotoHounder, we invite them onto our Partner Program in recognition of the time and effort they’ve put into making PhotoHound a better platform for other photographers to visit.
Gardens By The Bay
Singapore Jon Chiang
Benefits of becoming a PhotoHound Pro
An opportunity to earn money for adding premium photo spots and contributing to PhotoHound via our Revenue Share Scheme
Promote your workshops, tours, prints and showcase your portfolio to thousands of highly enthusiastic travel photographers
Enjoy lifetime free access to the PhotoHound platform.
We are on the lookout for PhotoHounders who
- demonstrate a passion for sharing photo locations with like-minded photographers;
- understand, live and photograph by the PhotoHound Code of Responsible Photography;
- have contributed a number of high quality Premium Spots on PhotoHound from their inspirational portfolio and continue to add content on a regular basis;
- are skilled and knowledgeable about the locations they have photographed and provide helpful and accurate info to help other photographers find and enjoy those locations.
If you’re actively adding incredible spots and images to PhotoHound, rest assured we will know and will reach out to you to talk more about becoming a Pro. However, if you want to grab our attention and say “hi”, please do email us and let us know a bit more about yourself and what you’re planning to add to PhotoHound so we can follow you and get to know your work – we always love to hear from our contributing PhotoHounders.
London, England Jon Reid
Don’t forget when adding spots to the PhotoHound platform, you must adhere to the following criteria:
- Spots must fit with the PhotoHound Code of Responsible Photography;
- Spots must not infringe copyright regulations;
- Coordinates and markers must be accurate;
- Include accurate, helpful local and technical information;
- Add high quality, inspirational photographs that are representative of location;
- Added spots must be accessible by general public and must not put photographers at unnecessary risk or at odds with regulatory guidelines.
- Spots must be attractive for other visiting photographers;
- Spots must not be a duplicate, or very similar to one already added;
- Even if a spot is not fully populated it could still be promoted to Premium Spot status as long as it’s helpful and accurate. The community will help to improve the information.
Tibbett Road Windmill Viewpoint
United States Joe Becker