We feel that amazing work by our most active PhotoHounders deserves to be celebrated, so we’ve created an exciting Partner Program to do just that!
When we notice a top dog PhotoHounder, we invite them onto our Partner Program in recognition of the time and effort they’ve put into making PhotoHound a better platform for other photographers to visit.
Gardens By The Bay
Singapore Jon Chiang
Once on the program, you will…
- Earn real money for adding premium photo spots and contributing to PhotoHound via our Revenue Share Scheme;
- Have lifetime free access to the PhotoHound platform;
- Have an enhanced user profile (including links to your workshops, products and photography featured on the PhotoHound site)
We invite PhotoHounders who
- demonstrate a passion for sharing photo locations with like-minded photographers;
- understand, live and photograph by the PhotoHound Code of Responsible Photography;
- contribute a minimum of 25 high quality Premium Spots on PhotoHound from their inspirational portfolio;
- are skilled and knowledgeable about the locations they have photographed and provide helpful and accurate info to help other photographers find and enjoy those locations.
We’re confident we’ll find you if you’re active on PhotoHound and contributing great spots, but if you want to grab our attention before we track you down, do please complete our Partner Pro Application form below:
London, England Jon Reid
Apply To Be A PhotoHound Pro
Don’t forget when adding spots to the PhotoHound platform, you must adhere to the following criteria:
- Spots must fit with the PhotoHound Code of Responsible Photography;
- Spots must not infringe copyright regulations;
- Coordinates and markers must be accurate;
- Include accurate, helpful local and technical information;
- Add high quality, inspirational photographs that are representative of location;
- Added spots must be accessible by general public and must not put photographers at unnecessary risk or at odds with regulatory guidelines.
- Spots must be attractive for other visiting photographers;
- Spots must not be a duplicate, or very similar to one already added;
- Even if a spot is not fully populated it could still be promoted to Premium Spot status as long as it’s helpful and accurate. The community will help to improve the information.
Tibbett Road Windmill Viewpoint
United States Joe Becker