About this spot
St.Ivan Church is one of Bulgaria’s well-established photographic destinations situated on the east bank of Zhrebchevo reservoir. It is also known as the ‘Sunken church’ because its base is often under water. These are the most photogenic scenes with water around the church at sunset.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.