About this spot
Završje town is one of Istria’s numerous hilltop towns and one of the smallest. It is also called “Piemonte d’Istria” - Istrian leaning tower. Its history goes back to at least 11th century but nowadays it is sadly almost all in ruins. Only a handful of houses are still inhabited and most of the rest are crumbling. A walk through the village will feel like stepping back in time and among the ruined houses photo opportunities abound.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.