Shoot with care
Tread lightly around the river and stick to the rocky parts of the shores. When crossing the river be careful on slippery surface.
About this spot
Zarečki Krov Waterfall is located near Pazin own in Istria, Croatia. It was created by Pazinčica river. The main feature is the "roof" or krov in Croatian. When you get there this is quite obvious.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.