About this spot
The sandstone facade of the cathedral is beautifully decorated with sculptures and artwork. The two bell towers rise up to 108m; sadly one of them is always wrapped in scaffolding. The square in front of cathedral is usually teeming with tourists but is easy to get decent shots of the church.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.