WTGB - Fishing Cone
2 images 2 contributors
About this spot
Fishing Cone is one of the most famous features of the park. It is said that in earlier times you could catch your fish in the lake and then lower them on your line into Fishing Cone and cook them! Fishing Cone is cooler these days and probably would not totally cook your fish. The cone’s visibility is governed by lake level. Sometimes the cone rises out of the lake and other times it is submerged.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.