About this spot
East Meadow is a large marshy meadow that extends for about a mile along the East Inlet Valley. It is ideal habitat for moose which can often be seen grazing in and around the meadow. A large mountain overlooks the valley. Its official name is Mount Craig, although the locals all refer to it as Mount Baldy.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.