About this spot
The former Town of Winslow was downgraded to a neighborhood when Bainbridge Island incorporated the entire island into a city. Winslow is the “big” population center on the island, but rather than a city feel, it has the air of a small town. Most of Winslow is within walking distance of the ferry terminal, which connects the island to Seattle.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.