2 images 2 contributors
About this spot
Whatcom Falls is a short, but impressive, waterfall on Whatcom Creek. The falls are located in Whatcom Falls Park, which also hosts a fish hatchery, several miles of trails, and a couple of smaller waterfalls. Immediately downstream from the falls is a scenic stone bridge built by the Works Projects Administration in 1939 using Chuckanut sandstone from a burned-out building in downtown Bellingham.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.