About this spot
This old statue was built in the early seventies when Whampoa was still a small and quiet town, and was actually part of a fountain. Today, it stands as an iconic landmark of the estate, surrounded by shrubbery and footpaths along all four cardinal points leading up to it. This majestic 4m tall Chinese dragon’s body is covered with porcelain tiles, painstakingly pasted on one-by-one.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.